TBWA\Corporate Lyon is looking for a Public Relations and media consultant (M/F)
Internship 6 months starting April 2020
The International PR Team is looking for its new colleague! Our “Influence” division brings together specialists in media relations, public affairs, social media, Top-executive coaching and crisis management. Its role: to enable companies and institutions to address all their stakeholders in order to influence public debate and develop their networks of allies.
- Assist the account director and the PR consultant in the design and implementation of public relations action plans,
- Carry out media monitoring, benchmarking and mapping,
- Perform ongoing reporting and help with annual reporting,
- Implementing action plans (writing press releases, press kits in French and English, customer and journalist relations, organizing interviews, interviews follow-up etc.),
- Participate in calls for tenders (brainstorming, preparatory research).
We are committed to make sure you have a great internship and that you feel part of the TBWA team. We will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about media relations (strategy and operations) and about life in one of the top PR agencies in France!
- You are currently in your 4th or 5th year of a Communication school, Business school or University.
- You speak fluent English and ideally you have completed a study program or an internship abroad.
- You switch gears quickly and are not phased out by the variety of topics we deal with on daily basis (higher education, tourism, recruitment, healthcare, …).
- You like to create links with people and create a dialog with others (interview organizations, customer relations and journalists).
- You like to write both in English and in French, and you are the “writing and spelling reference” for your friends.
- And the little extra: you are in a good mood most of the time and like to discuss with your colleagues and … if you also like Scrubs, Bob Dylan and The National, we definitely want you!
Dates: Starting April 2020, for 6 months in Lyon.
Remuneration: internship compensation (legal rates) + meal vouchers (8€/day) + 50% transport pass + 1 day of RTT per month.
Internship agreement is mandatory. No work-study contract is possible.
To apply, please send an email including your résumé and a personalized message (cover-letter or anything as long as you explain why you want to come onboard and how you will be a great addition to the team) to Pauline Richaud: email@example.com